- To maximise the amount of surveys you receive make sure you complete all of the background profiles about youself. Also keep your
personal information up-to-date at least once every couple of months.
- Use your time effectively. Buy yourself a laptop,
and take surveys whilst watching television, or when you are travelling on public transport.
- Check your emails regularly for
new survey invitations, as each survey sent out usually meets the required number of entrants very quickly.
- If you have
receive several new surveys at once, complete the higher paying ones first, as the higher paying surveys quickly reach their maximum
- Dont always delete surveys that only offer prize draw tickets, these types of surveys could turn out to be more
profitable than the cash paying surveys.
- Always provide honest answers. Providing dishonest answers may result in your membership
- Never have more than one account with each survey site. Again, membership may be terminated.
Be patient! Some of the Market Research companies can take up to 2 months to register your details, but on average this
is normally 1 or 2 weeks. Others may start sending surveys out as soon as you register! Also make surve you confirm
your membership by clicking on the link in your invitation email.
- The market research companies will appreciate you even
more if you have given detailed and thought-out answers about products and services. You will then be offered higher rewards
for future surveys, and you can be invited to focus gropus where the pay is excellent :-)
(c) 2008-2011 Survey Money Maker. All Rights Reserved.
The internet's best guide to making money online.
Making Money Online
Commonly asked questions about taking online surveys.